As part of your college career, you have some decisions to make. Choosing classes, registration, declaring a major/minor can all seem daunting. By breaking down the various facets of academic planning though, you too, can be a success. Here's a checklist of items which may pertain to you and your goals.
- Choose a major/minor and understand what the requirements are
- Understand university requirements, such as general education
- Choose appropriate classes for your major or take electives of interest
- Register for required and desired classes during quarterly registration periods
- Look into grad school or professional programs