|Ready to make an appointment? Click the button below.
Academic Advising Appointments
Academic advisors at the Academic Advising Center (AAC) serve the campus community as educators, partners and consultants. In order for us to best assist you, before meeting with an advisor please take the following steps to student success:
• Learn about requirements of Undergraduate Majors offered by UW Tacoma
• Run and review your Degree Audit Report (DARS)
• Check course descriptions and pre-requisites in the University of Washington Tacoma Catalog
• Begin to build your academic plan in My Plan
• Make a list of questions you wish to ask the advisor.
To schedule an appointment,
1. Click the “Make an appointment” button
2. Login or register (first time users)
Note: Photo ID is required for all appointments.
During your advising appointment, you can expect the advisor to empower or assist you to do one or more of the following:
• Explore and identify a major aligned with your personal strengths and interests
• Plan a course of study
• Investigate pre-professional programs
• Discover new learning opportunities
• Navigate administrative issues
• Resolve low-scholarship and reinstatement issues
• Apply for graduation
Where to find us
The Academic Advising Center is located on the first floor of the GWP building in Room 102.