Order an Official Transcript ONLINE through MyUW
Currently registered students may order official transcripts online through the "Grades box" found in the "Academics tab" in MyUW.
Transcripts are printed each business night (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). Transcripts ordered on a Friday or over the weekend will be processed the next working day.
A $9 per copy transcript fee is added to your student account and after your order is placed you may remit payment online at no cost via MyUW by clicking on the "Tuition Charge Statement" and selecting the "Web Check" option.
Please check your unofficial transcript on MyUW before ordering to see the grades and/or degree are posted.
Online transcript orders are processed by the UW Seattle Transcript Office and they can be reached at 206-543-8580 with questions.
Order an Official Transcript in person, via the drop box or by mail
Transcripts are printed by the Office of the Registrar and they can be reached at 253-692-4913 with processing questions. The UW Tacoma Cashier's Office serves as the payment processor only.
Please complete and submit the Transcript Order Form accompanied by your payment in one of the following ways:
- By mail to the Cashier's Office
- Via the drop box located on the first floor of the Dougan building (Across from Room 176)
- In person at the Cashier Office window
Important Information Regarding Transcript Requests
- Transcript requests cannot be accepted by phone, fax or e-mail nor can they be transmitted electronically.
- Please allow at least 3 - 5 business days for the Enrollment Services Office to process your request.
- If you opt to pick up your transcripts, they will be available at the front desk in the Enrollment Services Office .
- Transcript requests cannot be processed for students who have an outstanding financial obligation to the university.
- Please check your unofficial transcript on MyUW before ordering to verify that grades and/or your degree have posted.
Same-day Turnaround Requests
Same day service for transcript requests are available given the following:
- $24 per copy fee is remitted
- Requests must be submitted and paid in full in person to the Cashier's Office at least one hour before closing to allow sufficient time for processing by the Enrollment Services Office.
- After payment is made to the Cashier's Office, it will be necessary for the requester to hand-deliver the transcript order form to the Office of the Registrar so that they can complete their request. The wait and processing time will be determined by the number of customers in line ahead of you at the Enrollment Services Office.
Currently registered students, students not currently registered, former students and alumni, may access unofficial transcripts through the Grades option found on the Academics tab on MyUW. Use your UW NetID and password to access MyUW. The unofficial transcript is issued at no charge and you may request one per day. Unofficial transcripts are not faxed or sent via e-mail.
If you are uncertain what your UW NetID was or if you attended the university prior to the establishment of UW NetIDs, go to Your UW NetID. You will need your Student Number and Private Access Code (PAC) to access or create your UW NetID. If you don't know or can't remember your PAC, contact the Office of the Registrar at 253-692-4913.