Congratulations on being accepted to UW Tacoma!
As an admitted student, we want to be sure you are informed and inspired to select UW Tacoma. Admitted Student Day is a program built for you and your family. We invite you to explore our campus, engage with our faculty and ask the questions that matter most to you.
This program is built specifically for prospective students who are graduating high school this June. Are you an admitted transfer student? Please be on the look out for an Admitted Student Day created just for you.
**Please note that our April 6th and April 13th program registrations are now closed, as we have hit capasity.
Pre-Program Activities 11:00 am -1:00 pm
- Financial Aid Open Office Hours
- Housing Open House at Court 17
- Campus Tours
Admitted Student Day Program Noon-4:00 pm
- Check-in & Student Resource Fair
- Welcome to UW Tacoma
- Session 1:
- Students attend learning labs with faculty
- Families connect with New Student & Family Programs
- Session 2:
- Students connect with current students
- Families attend a student success expert panel