First Steps - Start Here
Below you will find helpful information for Students to access Blackboard and get started.
Please create only one account on the UW Tacoma Blackboard system.
If you already have a UW Tacoma Blackboard account, skip to Step 2.
1. Locate the UW Tacoma Blackboard login page.
- In your web browser, go to the web address: http://bb.tacoma.uw.edu
- Scroll to the bottom of the UW Tacoma homepage and click on the Blackboard link under Academics.
- Go to the Current Students page off of the UW Tacoma homepage and click on Blackboard, which is listed in the Quick Links on the right.
- You can add a link to the UW Tacoma Blackboard server in MyUW. Here is how... Add Links to MyUW.
2. Log in using your username and password.
- If you should ever forget your Bb password, PLEASE do not create another account. Simply click on the "Forget Password" link on the login page and you can reset it.
- If you encounter any problems resetting your password or logging into the Bb system
On some computers, your username and password may seem to disappear after you press the login button. This is normal. Do not attempt to log in again. Just let the system process your login.