1710 Market Street [map]
Do not send mail to this address. The mailing address for all UW Tacoma offices is 1900 Commerce Street, Tacoma, WA 98402-3100.
|Campus Recreation Center||LSH 100|
|Conference Room||LSH 101|
Built 1952 / Renovated 2007
The Longshoremen's Hall is a basic two-story concrete block structure designed by Lance, McGuire & Muri Architects for the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU), Local 23, in 1952. The building was in use as a union hall until 2002, when Local 23 moved their headquarters to Fife.
The university made some basic updates to the building in 2007 for use as a recreation and event space for students.