UW Tacoma utilizes a electronic access card-operated security system to control after-hours access to buildings and most computer labs and classrooms. Most individual offices are secured with standard key locks. All key and card access requests are handled online. When you make a request please specify which campus buildings, rooms and hours are needed to ensure that electronic key cards and physical keys are issued to authorized faculty and staff.
Use this form if you have permission to request keys or key cards. (Check with Dayna Barr at email@example.com or Laura Delval at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure if this applies to you.) You can make requests on behalf of the following people:
- New employees who needs keys or access cards for office suite,classrooms and buildings
- Staff/Faculty who need to change their access card to enter other buildings or rooms
- Staff/Faculty who need to change their access card for a change in your working hours
- Staff/Faculty who have lost or had stolen their office/classroom keys or access cards
- Staff/Faculty who are having problems with keys or access cards not working
You should receive an email response within three business days. Please send any questions regarding key or card access directly to Laura Delval at email@example.com.