Career Development hosts various events during the year to advance students' career and graduate school readiness. Career and Internship Fairs (all-industry and technology specific) and other employer events take place throughout the year. Career fairs are FREE for students to attend!
2018-19 Career & Internship Fairs
Fall Career & Internship Fairs EMPLOYER REGISTRATION
- October 16: Business & Industry Fair
- For organizations seeking students for business-related roles (accounting, finance, sales, customer service, human resources, marketing, management, and more)
- October 17: Greater Good Fair
- For organizations with jobs, internships and/or volunteer opportunities in the non-profit, government agency, education or healthcare industries
- Opportunities for students seeking to help others and who want to have an impact on the community
- October 18: Technology Fair
- For organizations seeking computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering and IT candidates
- For more information about UWTs Institute of Technology and the programs offered, check out their website http://www.tacoma.uw.edu/institute-technology/institute-technology.
Spring Career & Internship Fairs
- April 23: Business & Industry Fair
- April 24: Greater Good Fair
- April 25: Technology Fair