The CBA is creating Open Enrollment Programs for managers from all sectors (not-for profit, governmental agencies, and small/medium/large enterprises). These programs provide an overview of key concepts, tools, and techniques required to succeed in today's data-oriented world. Designed to serve individuals with a non-business analytics or computer science background, CBA's Open Enrollment Programs are designed to empower participants to identify areas of applications in which business analytics can be particularly successful in their own organizations. Participants gain hands-on experience in working with data and a better understanding of the opportunities and challenges that data presents.
Program topics include:
- Framing a business problem as an analytics problem
- Opportunities and challenges when using data
- Understanding customers
- Improving business processes
- Identifying opportunies through data analytics
- Big Data
- Synergies between business analytics and the firm
For more information on how CBA can meet your organizational needs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.