All qualified applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Strong and productive working relationship with community partners; and/or evidence of building that relationship over time;
- Thoughtfulness about outcomes/impacts and implementation of methods for assessing those outcomes/impacts;
- Improvements made over time and/or plans for improvements in the future;
- Innovative approaches to community and public issues of concern to faculty and partners.
Upon final review, the committee will submit a written recommendation to the Chancellor and the campus will be notified of the award recipient.
2018-19 Selection Committee
- Dr. Ali Modarrres, Assistant Chancellor for Community Engagement, Chair
- Dr. Robin Evans-Agnew, Associate Professor, Nursing and Healthcare Leadership
- Dr. Linda Ishem, Senior Lecturer, Urban Studies
- Lisa Isozaki, Research Administrator, Office of Research
- Joe Lawless, Assistant Chancellor for Strategy & Assessment
- Dr. Janet Primomo, Associate Professor Emerita, Nursing & Healthcare Leadership
- Dr. Christine Stevens, Associate Professor, Nursing & Healthcare Leadership