It's easy to participate in Commencement. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure you are eligible (see Eligibility Page)
- Meet the deadlines for ensuring your name is included in the Commencement program. This means:
- Bachelor's students: Apply to graduate by April 7. See your advisor for assistance.
- Master's students: Check in with your graduate program advisor with your intent to graduate and/or participate in Commencement by April 21.
- Note: If you do not wish to be listed in the Commencement program, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 253-692-4913.
- Prepare to register.
- Determine how many guest tickets you need and if any of your guests need disability accommodations.
- Review Cap and Gown information.
- If you are a master's student, check with your academic department regarding your hooding ceremony.
- Complete the Registration Order Form
- Online registration for the 2017 Commencement will open in May 2017. Please check back.
- Be prepared to pay online with Visa, MasterCard, debit card or valid checking account number.
- Pick up your order at William W. Philip Hall (dates TBA).
- You can also purchase your apparel or extras on these days.
- Come to The Tacoma Dome on June 14 for your assigned ceremony and celebrate!
- Ensure you review the instructions you were given when you picked up your order.
- Remember to bring your cap and gown! If you are parking at the Tacoma Dome, you'll need $10 cash (Dome parking does not accept credit or debit cards).
- Leave early - traffic is usually very heavy.
Oops, I forgot something! No worries, Just contact us at email@example.com.