"DAWG HOUSE CAFE"
Our campus is growing -
A NEW, second convenience store opened Autumn Quarter 2012 to meet growing needs and enhance campus life.
Come check us out for breakfast & lunch today!
Monday: Beef Stew
Tuesday: Ivar's Clam Chowder
Wednesday: Chili w/beans
Where are we?
Located on the 1st floor of the MAT building, AKA the Outpost, suite 154.
The Outpost is a well known student hang out and recreation area, perfect for lunch breaks or getting some studying done before or between classes.
What's on the Menu? New items have arrived!
Molly's Grown to Eat & Bagel Boyz sandwiches & Salads
Fresh organic food made with homeade spreads.
- Sandwiches: Freebird Turkey/Provencal (gluten free bread)
- Bagel sandwiches......great prices
- Wraps: Yam & kale....Chicken Curry
- Large salads: Rotini Beets....Quinoa....Chicken Tortellini
- Small salads: Fresh fruit, veggie. & protein cups.
- Hot options: Soup, Chili, Nachos, Frozen Food Choices. (Microwave provided in lobby).
- Snacks: A wide selection of chips, candy and more. Fresh bagels and muffins too!
- Drinks: Fountain Drinks, Hot Tea, Coffee, Energy Drinks & much more.
We also have a number of convenience items, including:
- Pens & pencils
- Test forms (Scantrons, Blue Books)
- Printer pager
- Spiral notebooks
- Health remedies
- Personal hygiene products