Expectations for Part-Time Lecturers may vary from unit to unit; we suggest that you ask your program administrator for additional assistance.
Directory of all units and employees at UW Tacoma
- Sign up for the UWT Line, an email listserv For UWT employees to know all the latest and greatest things happening on campus.
- Sign up for the part-time faculty listserv.
Familiarize yourself with FERPA
- The Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA), enacted in 1974, is a federal law designed to safeguard the privacy of student records.
- See what FERPA means for faculty and staff.
- The Husky Card is the official identification card for members of the UW community. It provides access to a variety of services and opportunities, including access to campus libraries.
- Where to get your card: Office of the Registrar
- Husky Card Services
- Add funds to your Husky Card
Where to use your Husky Card
- Many of these items are for sale at the bookstore located on the Pacific Avenue side of GWP
- Please take time to review the UW Tacoma Email Policy.
Joining the AAUP-UW Chapter
- You may want to join the University of Washington Chapter of the American Association of University Professors.
- Please talk to your program administrator to make sure that they have requested keys for: a copy room, your unit's office suite and the Part-Time Lecturers' Center (The second floor of the Keystone building). Most classrooms are on an un-lock schedule. Your program administrator will know if classroom keys need to be ordered.
- U-PASS allows you to ride public transportation anytime, anywhere without paying fare along with other benefits
- What is the U-PASS?
- Order the U-PASS
- Sign up for UWT Alert for your device
- The UW NetID is your key to campus computers, your email, library resources, and much more. You will need your Employee Number; if you do not yet have that, contact our Payroll Coordinator
- Getting you NetID
Voicemail Set-up and Assistance