Interested in joining the UW Tacoma Dawg Dollars Program?
About the Dawg Dollars Program
The University of Washington Tacoma has rolled out a new food services program that will allow students to use their Husky Card ID to make purchases at participating businesses.
In return, students will receive discounts available only when they use their card. With over 5,000 enrolled students in Autumn 2017, that's a big captive audience you can reach.
What is a Husky Card?
The Husky Card is the official University identification card for students, faculty, and staff. It is required to access essential campus services such as transportation services, food services, building and door access, library privileges, and admittance to campus events.
How to Get Started!
Contact us at:
Husky Card Services
Zachary Hasemann - Auxiliary Services Program Assistant
Voice (253) 692-5987
More about Merchant Benefits:
Benefits for Your Business!
- Access Student Purchasing Power
- Prepaid funds can only be spent at participating locations
- Parents or students can add funds 24/7/365
- Can be used to order, pay online, and pick-up in store or have business deliveries to campus
How Does the Dawg Dollars Program Work?
- Prepaid spending account on every Husky Card for convenient, cashless purchases
- Can be used at select dining and retail locations
- Closed-loop, high-speed operating environment that allows participating merchants to directly advertise and promote their business
Increase Business Awareness!
- Inclusion in program marketing materials, emails and website
- Listing in parent deposit mailer
- Featured merchant of the week
- Ability to promote special offers (finals week, start of school), no coupons needed
- Program promoted through University social media and in-campus advertising
- Utilize program manager to promote your business
Fast and Easy to Participate!
- Dedicated program manager & 24/7/365 merchant support
- Lease or purchase terminal delivered to your location
- No up-front fees or minimums
- Daily ACH settlement to your designated account with monthly statement
- Optional bank card acceptance in same terminal can save counter space and fees