Graduate Study Space
Main page content
Graduate Study Space TLB 207
The graduate student study room provides silent study for dedicated graduate research. In this room there are two cubicles, a large table, two soft chairs with side tables, lamps, and three computers. This configuration is intended to facilitate the special needs of UW Tacoma's grad students.
Access to the space is restricted to currently enrolled graduate students, and is available on a first come, first serve basis. For access to the room you must check out a key at the circulation desk on the first floor of the TLB. Valid id is required to check out a key.
For computer problems please call 253.692.4441 (Monday through Thursday 10am to 5pm) or send an email to LibraryITHelp@uw.edu (any time).
- Individual quiet study only, the room is not for group use
- Do not allow someone without a key access to the room
- Personal items may not be left in the room overnight
- Library furniture from other areas of the building may not be moved into the room
- Personal heaters or heating elements are not allowed in the room
- The University of Tacoma Libraries assumes no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, personal possessions kept in the room