- We provide training and support for Instructure Canvas. Visit the Canvas page for complete information.
Catalyst web tools
- While the Catalyst Web Tools are developed and supported by UW Seattle, we do have an on-campus Catalyst administrator to assist you in learning how to use the tools. If you have any questions about Catalyst or encounter any issues that you need to resolved, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
- You can also visit the Catalyst Help Center for documents provide step-by-step instructions for common tasks you can accomplish using the Catalyst Web Tools\
Free online Microsoft training for Washington residents
- Online training on Microsoft software is free to Washington residents through a state WorkSource career development program with Microsoft. More than 1,000 courses are provided, including technical training for IT professionals (with certifications available) and digital literacy for computer beginners. Click on the WorkSource link to register!
Learning & scholarly technologies workshops (UW Seattle)
- Most UW Seattle-IT workshops are walk-in sessions, designed and taught by student instructors. These workshops have a fun, causal atmosphere. To attend, you will need a UW NetID and Husky card. Registration is optional. However, if a workshop fills, seating preference will be given to registered participants.
- Sign up Here You have the option of signing up for multiple workshops, and you can log-in to cancel your registration if your plans change.