The Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies is a 55-credit master's degree, consisting of five core courses, a capstone, two electives and a final thesis or project. Classes are taught in the evenings.
Applicants to the Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies degree program must have:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- GPA of at least 3.0 for the most recent 90 quarter credits (60 semester)
- Competitive GRE scores on a test taken within the last five years
- Statement of intended area of focus
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume