DawgDen is UW Tacoma's online home for registered student organizations (RSOs). It is a group management software that helps to keep RSO officers, members, and the general UW Tacoma community connected. Joining an RSO on DawgDen is one of the biggest steps that any student can take to get involved on campus.
Full access to DawgDen is available to any individual with a UW Tacoma NetID (students, staff, faculty). Non-UW Tacoma individuals have limited access to DawgDen, including ability to see organizations, upcoming events, and campus links. Contact information for RSO student officers is not available to non-UW Tacoma individuals.
What You Can Do with DawgDen
- Learn about the 65+ RSOs on campus
- Join and get involved with an RSO - be kept up-to-date with what they are doing!
- Manage your organization memberships and involvement
- Communicate with RSO officers and other members
- Complete various campus forms (student funding requests, advertising request, etc.)
- Learn about upcoming events hosted on campus
DawgDen Resources for RSO Officers
Using DawgDen to manage your RSO can makes things easy. Learn more about the ways you can use DawgDen to make your RSO successful on the RSO Resources page.