This printer is provided as a service by the Library to support the coursework of UW Tacoma and to extend the Library into the campus maker community.
This is not a high end printer. There are many factors which will cause print jobs to fail and print jobs often take a long time to finish. Also, the build plate is relatively small and the quality of some print jobs will not be as polished and beautiful as you may have imagined. In order to minimize failures and ensure the maximum efficiency of the printer we have the following rules.
- Academic coursework takes first priority
- Current UWT Student, Staff, and Faculty only
- All print jobs must be approved by Tim Bostelle
- All print jobs are scheduled by Tim Bostelle
- Schedule an appointment with Tim Bostelle to talk about your printing needs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student jobs are free
- Faculty and staff are asked to have their department buy filament ($30-120 a kilo), please contact Tim Bostelle for a supplies list