Instruction Support for Faculty & Instructors
- Course Reserves
- Let the library help you make your course materials available to your students. Books and other materials can be placed on reserve at the circulation desk and electronic files can be put online as electronic reserves. All reserves are integrated into MyUW and the UW Libraries Catalog, making them easy for students to locate and access. Instructors also have the option to manage their own electronic reserves.
- Library Instruction
- Subject Librarians are dedicated to improving student’s critical thinking and research skills through collaboration with faculty. Librarians are available to assist you by:
- Collaborating on designing assignments to foster the development of research skills.
- Providing course-related instruction sessions for students on how to locate, obtain and evaluate research materials.
- Developing customized research guides or class guides that you can integrate into Blackboard or your website.
- Media & Videos
- The Media Collection contains over 7,000 items selected in support of the UW Tacoma curriculum. Schedule videos in advance to ensure that they're available to show in your class. Place videos on course reserve for your students.