Library Instruction Services
Librarians are available to consult with faculty and instructors to create or revise effective research assignments and classroom activities that foster critical thinking, evaluation skills, and promote lifelong learning.
Librarians can help you:
- Understand students' research capabilities.
- Create, revise, or offer suggestions on your research-based assignments.
- Talk about alternatives to traditional research papers or presentations.
- Identify and discuss library resources suitable for an online class research guide
- Provide individualized training on library resources.
Scheduling Library Instruction
Questions about Instruction Services?
Contact Kathleen (Katie) Monks, Head, Instruction Services