The Center for Leadership & Social Responsibility at the Milgard School of Business presents the 8th annual undergraduate Case Competition on Social Responsibility.Teams from select universities will be invited to send a team of four students to participate along with their peers from universities world-wide.
March 1, 2019
Team Presentations and Award Ceremony
Participating Schools in 2019
We have designed the competition so that undergraduate students can compete in an on-campus event while minimizing the impact on their studies. In order to do this, we distribute the case electronically the Friday prior to the competition. Students have three days on their home campus to research and prepare their presentation, which they submit via email on Monday morning. All teams report to the UW Tacoma campus the following Friday to present their solutions in person before panels of judges.
2019 Competition Dates
- February 22 - Case distributed electronically
- February 22-25- Teams work on case solution over the weekend on their own campus
- February 25 - Teams submit case solution electronically
- February 28 - Hosted welcome dinner for teams and advisors
- March 1 - Competition day at UW Tacoma
- March 1 - Roundtrip chartered bus to Seattle (optional)
Winners of the 2018 MICCSR Case Competition - Brigham Young University