The Seventh Annual Milgard Invitational Case Competition on Social Responsibility
March 2, 2018
Congratulations to our 2018 finalist teams!
1st Place - Brigham Young University - Marriott School of Management
2nd Place - Florida State University
3rd Place - University of Calgary
4th Place - University of Vermont - Grossman School of Business
Many thanks to our generous sponsors!
Participating Schools in 2018
We have designed the competition so that undergraduate students can compete in an on-campus event while minimizing the impact on their studies. In order to do this, we distribute the case electronically the Friday prior to the competition. Students have three days on their home campus to research and prepare their presentation, which they submit via email on Monday morning. All teams report to the UW Tacoma campus the following Friday to present their solutions in person before panels of judges.
2018 Competition Dates
- February 23 - Case distributed electronically
- February 23-26- Teams work on case solution over the weekend on their own campus
- February 26 - Teams submit case solution electronically
- March 1 - Hosted welcome dinner for teams and advisors (optional)
- March 2 - Competition day at UW Tacoma
- March 2 - Roundtrip chartered bus to Seattle (optional)
Video Highlights from 2017