If you're a Tacoma student, you log on the same way you log on anywhere else on campus with @tacoma.uw.edu. Remember this account is NOT the same as your NetID account.
Your @tacoma.uw.edu is a Tacoma account and as such the password you have for your @tacoma.uw.edu account does not necessarily match the password you have for your @uw.edu (NetID) account.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print, and then under Print, in the Copies box, enter the number of copies that you want to print.
- Under Printer, select the printer that you want to use.
- Under Settings, click the Full Page Slides list, and then do the following:
- To click one slide on a full page, under Print Layout, click Full Page Slides.
- To click one or multiple slides per page in handout format, under Handouts, click the number of slides you want per page, and whether you want them to appear in order vertically or horizontally.
- To include or change headers and footers, click the Edit Header and Footer link, and then make your selections in the Header and Footer dialog box that appears.
- Click Print.
UW Tacoma students, staff, and faculty can access SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Sciences) and other software (such as Adobe X, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc) anywhere on campus by following these instructions.
Non-students, the public, Alumni, and even SEATTLE STUDENTS do not have access to SPSS on computers at UW Tacoma. The SPSS license at UW Tacoma is only for UW Tacoma students who are physically on campus.
There are no logons we can give away to non-UW Tacoma students which will grant them access to SPSS.