Informational Sessions are now scheduled for the Summer 2020 admission cycle (Cohort 4).
Please click on a date option below of your choosing to RSVP for a session. RSVPs are strongly encouraged.
The Ed.D. informational sessions will be held on the UW Tacoma campus, and will include an overview of the program, as well as admission requirements and how to apply. Informational sessions last approximately 60 minutes, with a Q & A session following the general 40 minute presentation.
- Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in Cherry Parkes (CP) 206C
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in Cherry Parkes (CP) 206C
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in Cherry Parkes (CP) 206C
Fall Information Sessions with dates will be scheduled in mid-August:
- September 2019 at 5:30 p.,m. TBD
- October 2019 at 5:30 p.m. TBD
- November 2019 at 5:30 p.m. TBD
**If you are unable to attend a scheduled informational session, you may arrange an individual advising appointment (phone or face-to-face) with Ashley Walker, Ed.D. Advisor (email@example.com or 253-692-4367).