The Business Administration undergraduate degree program is designed to prepare students for entry into professional positions in business and government. The bachelor of arts in Business Administration (BABA) curriculum emphasizes critical learning outcomes needed to succeed in the business environment of the 21st century.
You will learn and apply these specific skills in the core courses, refine and practice them in your concentration, and use and demonstrate competency of the learning outcomes in additional coursework as you fine-tune skills for your professional career.
Milgard BABA students graduate with:
- Communication Skills: You will effectively present ideas orally and in writing.
- Quantitative Analysis: You will be able to use quantitative reasoning to solve business problems.
- Financial Skills: You will understand financial theories and methods, including financial reporting, analysis and markets.
- Strategic Thinking: You will be able to think critically, diagnose organizational problems, and design effective solutions.
- Ethics and Business in Society: You will be able to identify ethical standards and evaluate the societal implications of business decisions.
- Global Awareness: You will be able to understand the global environment of business decisions.
- Teamwork: You will be able to work effectively within an interdependent group to achieve common goals.
- Technology: You will be able to utilize technology to formulate business solutions.
- Professionalism: You will be able to communicate professionally in organizational settings and deal with others in a manner that displays integrity and personal credibility.