Rape Aggression Defense (RAD) Basic Course for WOMEN is developed specifically for women on university and college campuses.
- is a simple and effective program for women of any age and any fitness level.
- is not a martial arts program. It teaches realistic self-defense movements which require neither special skills nor years of practice to master.
- will increase your self-confidence and awareness.
- provides effective options by teaching women to take an active role in their own self-defense and psychological well-being.
You will learn:
- What an attack can resemble
- Sexual assault awareness and response
- Intervention techniques to reduce risk
RAD has a lifetime return policy. Once you successfully complete a RAD class, you can refresh your skills by attending any RAD class, anywhere, for free for the rest of your life. The primary reason we are offering these classes are for our students, however faculty, staff, friends, family and anyone else interested are more than welcome and encouraged to attend.
Dates and cost
- Basic Women’s Rape Aggression Defense (RAD):
- Spring Quarter: TBA
- Advanced Women's Rape Aggression Defense (RAD):
To register for this program or for more information, please contact Campus Safety and Security at 253-692-4416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.