Faculty & Staff Resources



Mileage Form
Travel Pre-Approval Form
Perjury Statement (To be used for travel/reimbursements when original receipt is not available)


Course Evaluation Forms
Catalyst Web Tools - GradeBook
Faculty Assembly Website
Textbook Request
UW Document Conversion Service for Accessibility

Technology or facility issues

For damages or repairs to a building or office contact: Facility Services

  • Use the Facilities Services web form to request work orders relating to campus spaces inside and outside - air temperature, restrooms, sidewalks, etc. Find the form here (look for the "Service Request" button on the right).

For computer or printer issues, contact Information Technology at tachelp@uw.edu.