8:45-9:30 Opening Keynote – Savers, Inc
Tony Shumpert, Vice President of Supply Chain Operations
9:45-10:45 Research Presentation - The Edelman Trust Barometer
Tim Smith, Executive Vice President and Group Head, Corporate and Public Affairs Seattle, Edelman
11:00-12:00 Panel Discussion #1 – Inspiring Employee Engagement through Social Purpose
Engaging employees has become the “holy grail” of many CSR programs. Why is that, and how can we do it better? This panel will explore how organizations of different sizes and across industries are leading the way when it comes to engaging employees through social purpose initiatives aligned with their mission, values and culture.
- Moderated by Amy Kot, Senior VP for Employee Engagement, Edelman
- Charles Horne, Chief Financial Officer, Theo Chocolate, Inc.
- Lisa Passé, Vice President of Retail Communications and Partner Digital, Starbucks Coffee Co.
- Lee Rhodes, Founder of Glassybaby
12:00-1:30 Luncheon – Subaru Loves the Earth, a Facilitated Conversation
- Bridget Hanrahan, Marketing Manager, Subaru of America
- Moderated by Joe Lawless, Executive Director, Center for Leadership & Social Responsibility, University of Washington Tacoma
1:30-2:30 Breakout Roundtable Discussions
These moderated roundtable discussions will engage attendees in discussing hands-on strategies for advancing CSR initiatives within their firms.
- ESG Metrics and Measurement: Using Data to Build Your CSR Strategy, Yoram Bernet, CEO, Scope 5
- Employee Engagement: Diverse Tactics for a Diverse Workforce, Jamie Serino, Director of Marketing, MicroEdge + blackbaud
- Beyond the Basics: CSR 2.0, Kevin Wilhelm, CEO, Sustainable Business Consulting, and Kevin Hagen, Director Corporate Responsibility, Iron Mountain
2:45-3:45 Panel Discussion #2 – Building A Sustainable CSR Eco-System
Good Business can grow and thrive by helping the world around them adopt sustainable practices, and by engaging their own customers and followers in stewardship. The most effective partnerships can help to create a world that is regenerative and supportive. Panelists will discuss how we can create an eco-system that that will protect, enhance, and create greater access to the outdoors for the long-term.
- Moderated by Tom Vogl, CEO, The Mountaineers
- Bryan Papé, CEO, MIIR
- Laura Swapp, Director of Public Affairs and Next Gen Marketing, REI
4:00-6:00 Networking Reception
Highlights from our March 2016 conference.