The Finance Office is your first point of contact for grants, payroll, purchasing and travel. In addition, the Finance Office is responsible for many items and processes related to your departmental budgets.
Quick Reference Guide - Who to Contact with Questions:
- Jan Rutledge: access applications (eProcurement, eReimbursement, FIN, OWLS, OPUS), reverse expenditures, food form approvals, budget support assistance, audit and policy concerns.
- Suzanne Blais: contract writing and negotiations, vendor agreements, questions about existing University contracts and Ariba purchasing.
- Danelle Pettersen: UWT payroll, OPUS and OWLS related training and assistance, OWLS access, parking permits and UPass payroll deduction programs for permanent faculty and staff.
- Leo Aguiling: Grants - pre and post award budget assistance and compliance, general grant questions, EFECS, SAGE access and cost sharing/ICR.
- Stephanie Mann: Departmental CTs, eCommerce reconciliation and refunds, internal cost transfers, student account payments, non-tuition related SDB charges, and other transactions handled by the Cashier's Office.
- Robert Hardie: ASTRA access applications (eProcurement, eReimbursement, eTravel, MyFD, ROME) use of Central Travel Account, eReimbursements, expense reports, individual payments, non-PO requests, journal voucher requests, interdepartmental billing, procard limit increases, cost transfer invoices, budget reconciliation and general fiscal support
- Hannah Coache: post-award grant activities with extensive support needs, maintains and audits UW Tacoma campus inventory and assists with on-campus parking citations.
- Galen Guffy: maintains and distributes long distance UWATS codes, assists with campus inventory asset management, backup for maintaining campus parking citation database, and supports Finance & Administration’s AVC’s and Directors.
- Angela Jones: travel requests (Central Travel Account & expense reports), maintains procard reconciliation process, processes journal voucher requests, budget transfers, interdepartmental billing, and non-PO invoices. Serves as back-up cashier as needed and provides general fiscal support.
- James Sinding: Auxiliary Services, parking and transportation services.
- Paul Weed: financial analysis, debt management and special projects.
- Mike Russell: student housing operations.
- Finance Front Desk Staff : food form questions, reserving the conference rooms, or for other questions not listed here.
Revenue & Expenditures
Monitor your departmental budget with the ease of MyFinancial.Desktop (MyFD). You can view your BSRs, BARs, transaction details, create queries, as well as request certain budget transfers - all online!