The Finance Office is your first point of contact for grants, payroll, purchasing and travel. In addition, the Finance Office is responsible for many items and processes related to your departmental budgets.
Quick Reference to Who to Contact with Questions:
- Jan Rutledge for access applications (MyFD, PAS, FIN, Procard), reverse expenditures, and budget support assistance.
- Suzanne Blais for all contract negotiation/writing, vendor agreements, purchase requisitions and inquiries, invoice vouchers, and check requests.
- Danelle Dauron for all Payroll and OWLS (Online Work Leave System) related issues , Parking Permits and UPass Program for Permanent Faculty and Staff.
- Leo Aguiling for grant related issues.
- Stephanie Mann for petty cash requests, departmental deposits, and other transactions handled by the Cashier's Office.
- Bob Hardie for access applications (MyFD, eTravel), use of Central Travel Account, Travel Reimbursements/Expense Reports, Journal Voucher requests, Procard issues and reports, cost transfer invoices, budget reconciliation and general fiscal support.
- Jessica Kolstad for post-award grant activities with extensive fiscal support needs, creation and support of a data base for Maintenance Agreements across campus, logistical support for training and development programs in HR, maintenance and auditing of the Tacoma Campus inventory, maintenance and support of a furniture database program and back-up support for the Cashier.
- Finance Front Desk Staff for food form questions, reserving the conference rooms, or for other questions not listed here.
Revenue & Expenditures
Monitor your departmental budget with the ease of MyFinancial.Desktop (MyFD). You can view your BSRs, BARs, transaction details, create queries, as well as request certain budget transfers - all online!