- SNO 222d has a unique policy in the Learning and Research Commons in that it can be reserved for use by an individual. The room is equipped with special language learning software, as well as ADA-compliant software and furniture. Individuals AND/OR groups of UW students may reserve the room subject to the conditions and availability listed below:
*As with all other Study Rooms*
- Only UW students with a valid UW NetID can reserve the Individual and Group Study Rooms using the online reservation system. Library staff WILL NOT reserve rooms for students.
- All Study Rooms may only be reserved for use during the Library's Open Hours.
- UW Faculty and Staff who wish to use a Study Room must contact the Reference desk: 253-692-4442 or email@example.com
- Public users cannot reserve the Study Rooms. To reserve a room on campus, the public must apply with Events and Conference Services.
- Students may reserve a maximum of THREE HOURS per room per day.
- Be considerate of others and DO NOT book rooms for more than the maximum time by using fake names.
- Your reservation is void if you are more than 15 minutes late. Another user may claim the room.
- Personal property may not be left unattended in the room to hold the room reservation.
- Reservations can be made for up to 14 days in advance.
- When not reserved, Study Rooms are open on a first come, first served basis.
- Study Room users without a reservation must vacate the room when requested by Library Staff or a patron with a valid reservation.
Library Study Room users are expected to follow the UW Tacoma Library Code of Conduct, including:
- Maintain a moderate noise level - rooms are not soundproof, and loud talking disturbs other users in adjoining rooms and outside the rooms.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended in the Library at any time; the Library is not responsible for patrons’ personal belongings.
- Library materials checked out to your account should be treated as personal belongings. You may be assessed overdue and replacement fees if they go missing from a study room.
Click the I Agree button to acknowlege that you understand these policies.