Address Changes

Main page content

Change of Address Form

  • All address changes, unless you are an international student, must be done online using MyUW or by submitting the form to the Office of the Registrar, located in MAT 253.

    This service changes the addresses provided to the Student Directory and used by the Office of the Registrar, Office of Student Financial Aid, Student Fiscal Services and other departments and offices.
  • International students: Change your local and mailing address online using MyUW. Contact International Student Services to change your permanent address.
  • Student employees should also use Employee Self-Service (ESS) to update your address in the UW Payroll and Human Resources system.