Faculty & staff resources
Blackboard: log-in or faculty support
Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
Student Conduct Code
- For immediate on-campus classroom assistance, call 253-692-4357 (or 2-4357 from any campus phone).
- Information Technology is available for classroom support, including: faculty, student and guest presentation assistance, computer and media equipment training and troubleshooting, and additional equipment setup. General classroom support may be requested via email at email@example.com.
- For computer issues contact: IT HelpDesk
- Emergencies: fire, police or medical emergencies first dial 9-1-1 and then Campus Safety & Security at 253-692-4888.
- Urgent Building Requests: risk to life, health, safety or potential damage to facilities such as a broken window, power failure, broken water pipes, fluid spills, suspicious odors, doors that cannot be secured, public lighting that is out, restroom restocking, please call Facilities Services at 253-692-5700.
- Routine Requests (non-emergency): temperature issue, painting, items to be moved or hung, or dripping faucets or many other issues - requests or repairs where there is no urgent risk to people or property. These requests should be made online.