|If you have questions,
Doris Cumings, Lecturer &
The relationship with a facilitator is an important component in the education of a student. The Faculty, Students and Staff of University of Washington Tacoma Nursing program are grateful that we have facilitators who are experts in their field and willing to share that expertise with the next generation of graduate students in Nursing.
We realize that being a facilitator is time consuming for the busy professional. This website was designed for locating efficiently resources and forms to (1) evaluate students; (2) summarize facilitator and student responsibilities; and (3) enhance your facilitator skills. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Fieldwork Facilitator Information Form (via Catalyst survey)
Advanced Fieldwork/ T NURS 505
- Roles of student, fieldwork facilitator, and faculty
- Fieldwork planning process, timeline and follow-up
- University of Washington School of Nursing Clinical Precepting
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essential Clinical Resources for Nursing’s Academic Mission