Resources for MN fieldwork facilitators
|If you have questions, please contact:|
The relationship with a facilitator is an important component in the education of a student. The Faculty, Students and Staff of University of Washington Tacoma Nursing program are grateful that we have facilitators who are experts in their field and willing to share that expertise with the next generation of graduate students in Nursing.
We realize that being a facilitator is time consuming for the busy professional. This website was designed for locating efficiently resources and forms to (1) evaluate students; (2) summarize facilitator and student responsibilities; and (3) enhance your facilitator skills. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Fieldwork Facilitator Evaluation Form
- Fieldwork Facilitator Nurse Education Evaluation Form
- Fieldwork Facilitator Information Form
TNURS 503 Advanced Fieldwork
Additional Resources for Fieldwork Facilitators
- University of Washington School of Nursing Teaching Supports - Preceptor Resources
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essential Clinical Resources for Nursing’s Academic Mission