Skip to navigation
Skip to main content
The Nursing program faculty and staff strive to:
- Provide innovative, high quality and accessible academic programs.
- Promote outstanding faculty scholarship.
- Extend faculty expertise and interest through service to communities and professional organizations.
- Promote partnerships with healthcare agencies and communities of the South Puget Sound region.
- Maintain a quality work environment by balancing teaching, service, and scholarship.
- Build educational offerings that meet professionals' and regional healthcare communities' needs.
- Support interdisciplinary education.
- Promote and support diversity within its student population and faculty members.