Statistical consulting services provided through the UW Seattle campus are available to UW Tacoma faculty as they design and conduct their research. Two primary sources are available:
- The UW Departments of Biostatistics and Statistics offer assistance with designing analytical approaches for proposed research, choosing statistical methods, and visualizing and presenting data visualization. Free 50-minute consulting sessions are available when classes are in session. Additional session may incur a fee. More information about these services and instructions for scheduling an appointment is available here.
- The UW Center for Statistics and the Social Sciences (CSSS) provides similar services to those described above to UW Tacoma faculty engaged in social science research. Consultants offer assistance at all stages of a project, including the study design process. Appointments are available during specified office hours. Visit the CSSS website here to schedule an appointment and learn more about their services.
Contact Kara Luckey in the UW Tacoma Office of Research for assistance in determining how to best use these resources – and identifying other possible resources – to meet your analytical needs
Coordination and Approvals
- Research with Human Subjects
- Research with Animals
- Intellectual Property (CoMotion)
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Export Control
- Responsible Conduct of Research Training