Student Conduct and Policies
- Academic Professional Expectations for Criminal Justice Students
- Academic calendar
- Academic honesty
- Professional Standards Committee
- Professional Standards Committee referral form
- Grading policies
- Undergraduate grading scale
- Inclement weather policy
- Student Conduct Code
Student organizations utilize students' energies, aptitudes and knowledge to enhance opportunities for student learning and service. If you want to get involved or learn more, visit the Student Involvement website to review a list of registered student organizations.
The Criminal Justice League
The Criminal Justice League at the University of Washington Tacoma wishes to provide involvement for criminal justice majors and minors in the criminal justice community to obtain a better understanding of how to provide quality interaction, support, and well-being for victims, offenders, criminal justice professionals, and family members who have been affected by the criminal justice system. Tarna Derby-McCurtain is the faculty advisor.
Criminal Justice League Contact Information
For more information on joining CJL, or to help raise awareness for victims of human trafficking, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ashleigh Watson, President
- Karina Ramos, Vice President
- Liliana Caracoza Lopez, Secretary
- Shannon Widdicombe, Treasurer
- Reggie Harper, Recruitment Director
Sign up for the Criminal Justice email list
UWTCJ is an electronic mailing list for current Criminal Justice students. This email list will provide you with reminders of upcoming deadlines, registration information, job and internship opportunities, special events, graduation information and more. Once admitted to the Criminal Justice Program, students are automatically subscribed to the listserv, prior to the quarter of admission.
Advising and degree planning
You are encouraged to use the online Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) to check on progress toward your degree. DARS is a useful tool but it should not replace one-on-one degree planning with an advisor in the Academic Advising Center.
- For quick advising questions, email email@example.com.
- Advising appointments are scheduled online at http://tacoma.uw.edu/advising.
Registration and courses
- Registration guide
- Getting an entry code
- Tuition rates and payment
- Academic Advising Center resources