New in 2018, the Team of the Year Award recognizes one group on campus for their outstanding contributions to UW Tacoma. The team awarded this honor will receive a $1,000 professional development scholarship to use on expenses related to advancing the mission and performance of the team.
Groups can be comprised of staff, faculty, students, alumni, and/or community members. Groups must contain two or more people, of which at least one must be a staff member who has an active role in the group (i.e. not just taking notes, only providing administrative support, etc.). Campus divisions and academic schools/programs as a whole are not eligible.
- Official campus departments/offices
- Sub-units within departments/offices
- Official campus committees/work groups/task forces (campus-wide and within departments)
- Academic school/programs (as a whole)
- Campus divisions (as a whole)
- Position search committees
- Registered/Recognized student organizations
- Student academic groups (i.e. study/project groups, case study groups, etc.)
- Social/friend groups
- Non-official or non-University groups
The group or team must contribute to the campus community through support of UW Tacoma’s mission, purpose, strategic plan, etc. and nominations will be considered based on the group’s degree of impact. Please outline the area(s) of impact in the nomination.
The award is not restricted to only the current year of service. The award is designed to recognize outstanding university teams and groups for their impactful work, which may cross over multiple years. The nomination may be for a single year, many years of service, or a specific project that a team worked on.
The 2018 Team of the Award nominations have closed and the recipient has been selected. The 2019 nominations will open in the Summer 2019.
Questions about the award, eligibility, criteria, or nomination process can be sent to email@example.com.
|2018||Office of Global Affairs Staff|
|2018||Library Access Services Textbook Pilot Program Team|
Office of Global Affairs Staff
Library Access Services Textbook Pilot Program Team