Current students may schedule an appointment by calling 253-428-2200. If you have previously been seen at SHS and have activated your MyChart account, you may request appointments online through MyChart.
Students may also be seen on a walk-in basis, but priority is given to patients with appointments.
Flu vaccinations are available without an appointment on a walk-in basis. All other vaccination needs (including tuberculosis/TB/PPD) require an appointment.
Do you take walk-ins?
Yes. While making an appointment is encouraged, you are welcome to come in without an appointment. Walk-ins are seen on a space-available basis. Priority will be given to patients with scheduled appointments.
What if I'm not sure?
If you are unsure if you need to be seen for your condition, you can call and consult with our licensed practical nurse for advice during regular operating hours. There may be times when you will be asked to leave a telephone number where you can be reached. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
What do I need to bring?
- Student ID
- For admitted students who have not enrolled yet, an acceptance letter is permissible (services are limited)
- Government Issued ID
- Driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport
- Insurance card (if you have health insurance)
- Insurance is not required and will not be billed for your office visit. If laboratory tests or imaging is required, those will be billed to your insurance.
- List of current medications and doses
- Vaccination records (only if your appointment is for immunization requirements)