Academic Affairs / UW Policy
- FERPA information for faculty
- Field Trip Guide (Office of Risk Management)
- Field Trip Acknowledgement of Risk Forms
- Planned faculty absences from class
- Suggested service statements for syllabi
- Final examination guidelines
- Faculty who have a good reason for requesting a change in the exam schedule should request permission in writing from the Urban Studies director at the beginning of the quarter in question.
- If you choose not to give a final examination, please set a specific time and place for your students to submit papers or projects to you. This can be done on the last day of instruction for your course or during your scheduled final exam period.
The following links have been compiled to assist faculty when working with students.
- Academic calendar
- Career Development and Education
- Student Counseling Center
- Disability Support Services
- Enrollment Services
- Financial aid
- Independent Study
- International Programs
- Minors and certificates
- Time Schedule and Registration Guide
- Registration: "How to Register"
- Student Involvement
- Teaching and Learning Center
- Technology Training for Students
- Tuition rates
- Veterans Affairs and Military Programs
- Please familiarize yourself with the Student Conduct Code so you are in a position to judge correctly if a student should be reported for a violation.
- If you determine that a student should be reported for a violation of the Student Conduct Code, fill out the Student Conduct Incident Report Form. Send one copy to Student Affairs and one copy to the Urban Studies office (attn: Brian Coffey). Be sure to put the information in a sealed envelope and mark it confidential. Please document your claim with any written material that you deem appropriate. If the situation requires immediate response, please contact Campus Safety at 253-692-4416. If the situation is a medical, fire or police emergency, please call 9-1-1.