At the gradute level, Urban Studies Program at UW Tacoma offers a Master of Arts in Community Planning (MACP) and a Master of Science in Geospatial Technologies (MSGT). Both programs offer admission for autumn quarter only and admit up to 20 students each year.
Learn more about our graduate programs, certificates, and graduate faculty at Graduate Program Night on Tuesday, January 30th 2018 at 6:00pm.
Advising Hours: temporarily by appointment only
Learn more about the UW Graduate School
- Understanding the Application Process & Admissions Procedures
- Find a Program
- U501: Graduate School Orientation
Learn more about UW Tacoma
- Campus tours are offered Monday - Friday at 3 p.m. starting in Mattress Factory 251.
- UW Tacoma offers open houses, college visits and other special events throughout the year for prospective students.
- Admission advisors can help match your interests to the appropriate program of study, assist you in successfully navigating the application process, and direct you to useful campus resources such as financial aid. They can also review your transcripts and let you know if additional coursework is necessary for admission.