Please read these instructions carefully when completing the application.
1. Students will not need to specify a particular scholarship on the application; we will match you to those for which you may be eligible.
2. Students can submit one application per cycle.
3. Students can accept one Urban Studies scholarship award per academic year.
4. Applications are accepted online only.
5. Applications that fail to meet the requirements or are incomplete will not be reviewed.
6. Applicants may be asked to provide additional information.
A complete application includes,
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or (253) 692-5880.
Do you have a current FAFSA on file with the UW Tacoma Financial Aid Office? Note: Need-based scholarships require a FAFSA on file with the Office of Financial Aid.
Type or paste a current resume that includes professional work experience, volunteerism, leadership, internships, public service, community service, etc.
Type or paste essay here with responses to the following questions. What is your intention for pursuing a degree from the Urban Studies Program? What do you expect to gain from the degree, and what are your plans after you complete the degree? Be specific about the degree program you are pursuing in your answers and explain why it is relevant.
I give the Urban Studies Program permission to release a copy of this application to any scholarship committee member who needs this information for the selection process. I have checked this form for omissions and errors, and to the best of my knowledge, the information is complete and correct. I understand that the inclusion by me of false information in this application will disqualify me for further student aid through the University's Scholarship, Loan, and Work-Study programs, and may make me subject to University disciplinary action. I understand the Urban Studies Program does not disclose ranking of the scholarship recipients.