Sign up for the Urban Studies email list
UWT-URBAN is an electronic mailing list for Urban Studies students. This email list will provide you with reminders of upcoming deadlines, registration information, job and internship opportunities, special events, graduation information and more.
You are encouraged to use the online Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) to check on progress toward your degree. DARS is a useful tool but it should not replace one-on-one degree planning with an advisor in the Academic Advising Center. The worksheets and links below may also be useful.
- Sustainable Urban Development Degree Planning Worksheet
- Sustainable Urban Development Core Electives List
- Urban Studies Degree Planning Worksheet
- Urban Studies Core Electives List
Registration and courses
- Independent study and internships
- Registration guide
- Getting an entry code
- How to find electives
- Tuition rates and payment
- UW Tacoma Library Guide for Urban Research
- The Urban Portal: The University of Chicago's gateway to the latest in urban social science