Use of University Facilities (UUF)

University of Washington Tacoma rooms and campus spaces can be reserved for many public or private uses by any member of the campus or the community. Use of facilities is governed by state and university regulations and costs will vary. Use the information on this site to learn more and get started on your request.

Get started

If you are a UW Tacoma student:

  • For student organizations, contact the Student Involvement office.
  • For class projects, contact your academic program.

If you are a UW Tacoma faculty or staff member:

  • Submit a Use of University Facilities (UUF) Request Form to reserve most locations on campus requiring room setup or support from other departments (e.g. Media Services, Campus Safety).
  • Submit a Simple UUF Request Form for internal meetings and other events that do not require room setup.
  • Submit a UUF Request for William Philip Hall.

If you are a community member or organization:

Need help with the forms? Check out the UUF User Guide.