For transcript orders, the Cashier's Office serves as the payment processor only. Transcript requests are managed and printed by the Office of the Registrar. Please see the main Transcripts page for additional options and information.
Ordering online through MyUW
Currently registered students may order official transcripts online through the "Grades box" found in the "Academics tab" in MyUW. A $9 per copy transcript fee is added to your student account and after your order is placed you may remit payment online at no cost via MyUW by clicking on the "Tuition Charge Statement" and selecting the "Web Check" option.
Online transcript orders are processed by the UW Seattle Transcript Office and they can be reached at 206-543-8580 with questions.
Ordering in person, via the drop box or by mail
Please complete and submit the Transcript Order Form accompanied by your payment in one of the following ways:
- By mail to the Cashier's Office
- Via the drop box located on the first floor of the Dougan building (Across from Room 176)
- In person at the Cashier Office window
Same-day turnaround requests
Same-day service for transcript requests is available at a cost of $24 per copy.
- Requests must be submitted and paid in full in person to the Cashier's Office at least one hour before closing to allow sufficient time for processing by the Office of the Registrar.
- After payment is made to the Cashier's Office, it will be necessary for you to hand-deliver the transcript order form to the Office of the Registrar so that they can complete the request. The wait and processing time will be determined by the number of customers in line ahead of you at the Office of the Registrar.