Financial Aid masthead image with link to Financial Aid home page

Satisfactory academic progress policy

You must make satisfactory academic progress toward a degree to remain eligible for aid. The full academic progress policy is outlined in Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid. Please review the policy online, print a copy, or pick up a paper version from our office. You are responsible for knowing this information.

If you need to drop a class, take an Incomplete, or withdraw from school, your financial aid may be canceled. Check with us first. Furthermore, if you drop below full-time enrollment, any financial aid payment toward your tuition may be canceled. Check with us first to prevent this.

Please review the policies below:

satisfactory academic progress appeal form is available to explain unusual circumstances and appeal any of the requirements of the policy.