Please check your unofficial transcript on MyUW before ordering to verify that grades and/or your degree have posted.
Ordering online through MyUW
Currently registered students may order official transcripts online through the "Grades" box found in the "Academics" tab in MyUW
. Transcripts are available in hard copy and electronically (See below)
Transcripts are processed each business night (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). Transcripts ordered on a Friday or over the weekend will be processed the next working day.
If you are a current student, a $10 per copy transcript fee is added to your student account. You may remit payment online at no cost via MyUW
by clicking on the "Tuition Charge Statement" and selecting the "Web Check" option.
- Online transcript orders are processed by the UW Seattle Transcript Office and they can be reached at 206-543-8580 with questions.
Ordering in person or by mail
Please complete and submit the Transcript Order Form
with payment of the $10 per copy fee in one of the following ways:
1. By mail to the Cashier's Office
2. Via the drop box located on the first floor of the Dougan building (across from Room 176)
3. In person at the Cashier's Office window in Carlton 400
Same-day turnaround requests
Same-day service for transcript requests is available at a cost of $10 per copy plus a flat $15 same day charge and is offered in-person only.
1. Requests must be submitted for review in-person by the Office of the Registrar and paid in full in-person to the Cashier's Office, across campus, at least one hour before closing to allow sufficient time for processing.
2. After payment is made to the Cashier's Office, Carlton 400, it will be necessary to hand-deliver the transcript order form back across campus to the Office of the Registrar
to complete the request.
Currently registered students, former students and alumni may access unofficial transcripts through the Grades option found on the Academics tab on MyUW. Use your UW NetID and password to access MyUW
. The unofficial transcript is issued at no charge and you may request one per day. Unofficial transcripts are not faxed or sent via e-mail.
If you are uncertain what your UW NetID was or if you attended the university prior to the establishment of UW NetIDs, go to Your UW NetID. You will need your student number and Private Access Code (PAC) to access or create your UW NetID
. If you don't know or can't remember your PAC, contact the Office of the Registrar at 253-692-4913.