University of Washington Tacoma rooms and campus spaces can be reserved for many public or private uses by any member of the campus or the community. Use of facilities is governed by state and university regulations and costs will vary. Use the information on this site to learn more and get started on your request.
If you are a UW Tacoma student:
- For student organizations, contact the Student Involvement office.
- For class projects, contact your academic program.
If you are a UW Tacoma faculty or staff member:
- Submit a Use of University Facilities (UUF) Request Form to reserve most locations on campus requiring room setup or support from other departments (e.g. Media Services, Campus Safety).
- Submit a UUF Request for William Philip Hall or the Prairie Line Trail.
- Submit a Use of UW Y Facilities (UWY) Request Form to reserve space at the Y and request setup or support from other departments (e.g. Media Services, Campus Safety).
If you are a community member or organization:
- Contact our Events & Conference Services office.
Need help with the forms? Check out the UUF User Guide.
Not sure when you can submit your UUFs to request certain spaces on campus. Click on Important Dates to find out available submission dates. Requesting classrooms for Spring Quarter 2015 begins on February 23, 2015. Please don't submit your UUF requests for classrooms prior to this date.
If you are a faculty member or staff member who doesn't regularly request rooms please contact your Program and see if they have a person who can submit a UUF on your behalf.
Access to UUF is granted to UW Tacoma faculty and permanent staff.