Important information about autumn quarter aid
- Autumn quarter financial aid will begin to disburse (assuming no holds on your account) September 23, 2015.
- Tuition is due October 16, 2015.
- If you have enrolled in direct deposit, please allow up to 3 business days after disbursement for the funds to reach your bank account. If you have not enrolled in direct deposit, you will need to complete a check request form through Student Fiscal Services (SFS).
- If you see the note “REGIS REQ NOT MET” on your tuition/financial aid statement, you are currently not registered for enough credits to receive the aid. If you plan to add a class, financial aid will disburse once you are registered full time.
- If you will not take full-time credits this quarter, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the total number of credits you will take for this quarter. Please note you must be at least half-time (6 credits undergrad/5 credits graduate) to be eligible for loans or loan deferment.
- If your employer or another agency (not VA) will be paying your tuition please visit the Student Fiscal Services (SFS) website regarding scholarships.
- If you are participating in the Dual Enrollment program, please see the instructions on the Dual Enrollment website. Please note we will also need to verify completion of the TCC course(s) at the end of the quarter. To expedite this process you may submit a copy of your grade report or unofficial transcript for the TCC course(s) at the end of the quarter in the financial aid drop box outside the entrance to MAT 213.
- Please submit a Release of Information form if you would like your parent, spouse or other interested party to have permission to discuss your financial aid. You can also complete this online on MyUW.
- Additional information about aid disbursement can be found at https://www.washington.edu/financialaid/receiving-aid/disbursement/