General Borrowing Information
- Access Your Library Account (manage checkouts, holds, pay fines, etc.)
- Borrowing Services & Policies
- Holds and Due Date Changes
- Renewing Materials
- Summit: Summit Account | Summit Borrowing | Summit FAQ
- Interlibrary Loan
- UW students, staff, faculty: Your Husky Card is your borrower card.
- Alumni: Bring your current Alumni Association membership card to the library to get a borrower card.
- Summit Borrowers: Bring official ID from your college or university to the library to get a borrower card.
- Others: Contact the Library Cashier for information on getting a borrower card.
Book Return Locations at UWT
- Indoor book drop at the circulation desk.
- Outdoor drop-chute in the wall adjacent to the front door.
- Outdoor return drop along Dolly Roberson Lane and C Street.
Fines and Appeals
- Fines: Pay Fines Online | About Fines
- Appeals: Appeals Form | About Appeals | Appeals FAQ
- Library Cashier
Borrowing Information by Group
- UW Students: Undergraduate | Graduate | Extension
- UW Employees: Faculty | Staff
- Other: Alumni | Summit Borrowers | Visitors | Visiting Scholars | K-12 Teachers